Chocolate Strawberry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chocolate Strawberry

Knickers, Mate?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sssssensssational [Snake! Punk! Arthur]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L
No other fantasy series is legit. So other vampires can suck it. And hobbits aint shit!
L

Sssssensssational [Snake! Punk! Arthur] Empty
PostSubject: Sssssensssational [Snake! Punk! Arthur]   Sssssensssational [Snake! Punk! Arthur] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:12 pm

Green eyes changed from rounded pupils to their natural slits, his head falling back onto the hotel room pillow as he let his scales grow more prominent. He was alone, and he was fine with that. He would always request it. After belting out about fifteen songs it was hard to keep up the facade. And now he was starving, the male sighed as his large strangly neon eyes flickered around as he tongue, thin and long flickered out to moisten his human lips. He let out a groan as he peeled his shirt from his torso and took his pants and boxers off.

Ah. Natural. Much better.

The male pushed himself from the bed, pausing to look at himself in the mirror. He was an extremely attractive man. His scaled hands ran over the human flesh of his chest, riding down to the low of his hip where he was coloured with green scales that matched the human hue of his eyes. His body was patched with scales. Even his manhood. He just praised the in this human form his length was prominent as opposed to.. lets say, retractable.

He let out a satisfactory hiss as his fingers slid over his masculinity. A pleasured moan leaving his lips before he forced his hands from his blanat arousal. Food first. The male slid to the kitchenette as he opened the freezer door. He hated frozen mice. But when the times were like this.. He had to. He let out a sigh as he reached inside. Shivering from the cool against his scaled hands as he grabbed a hand full. Unhooking his jaw as he enjoyed himself a little snack. Quickly rehinging his mouth when he swallowed the last one. Watching his reflection as he watched the forms go downwards.

Delicious.

The male jumped when there came a wrapping until his chamber door, annoying humans. He sighed as he pressed his fingers to the bridge of his nose as he willed himself back into the human form. His scales returning to his fleshed state as he grabbed his boxers pulling them on. Walking over to the door as he yanked it open.
"What in the bloody fuck do you want?"

He said before looking up, a brow quirking curiously as a violet eyed girl looked at him. Her cheeks covered with a pink flush as she parted her pink lips with surprise. "S-Sorry I just--"

"No! No, I'm sorry, luv. I apoligize, here I was thinking you were someone else~ Come in." He pulled the female in with a grin. Closing the door behind her as he rested a hand on her back. His eyes flickering to and from his snake like state.

Oh, this was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
https://chocolatestrawberry.forumotion.com

Sssssensssational [Snake! Punk! Arthur]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chocolate Strawberry :: Drabble Storage :: Lauren's Spot.-
Jump to: