Chocolate Strawberry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chocolate Strawberry

Knickers, Mate?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TV Made Highschool Look Easy [Aj x Adrien]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitten-Chan
All that is holy and innocent.
Kitten-Chan

TV Made Highschool Look Easy [Aj x Adrien]  Empty
PostSubject: TV Made Highschool Look Easy [Aj x Adrien]    TV Made Highschool Look Easy [Aj x Adrien]  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:51 pm

"So we'll see you at hockey practice tomorrow, right?"

Adrien turned to smile over at one of his teammates, a taller, black haired male who was currently leaning over him. "Yeah, of course. Don't worry, I won't be late this time either." Last time he'd ended up showing up halfway through practice. Really, it was Aj's fault. He should have known better than to shower, then walk into the bedroom to get his clothes. He was practically luring him. His cheeks faintly burned as he ducked his head, sliding the math book into his locker to pull out an English one. Why had their parents thought letting them continue to share a room was a good idea again? Not that Adrien was going to complain, not at all.

"drien, are you listening?" The taller male, John, frowned a little in annoyance. "You totally tuned me out there!"
"De-, I mean, sorry." Adrien quickly corrected himself, reeling back the French that came instantly flowing to his lips. "I mean it, I'll be on time." "Actually, I was asking if you-"
"Oh shoot! Is that what time it is?!" The French-Canadian tuned out his unfortunate teammate again, quickly closing and locking up his locker as he examined his watch. "Sorry, I have to go meet someone!" he offered by way of an explanation, quickly turning and heading off in the direction of his boyfriend's locker, leaving a vaguely irritated teenager behind him.

"Merde. He better not be late..." He fretted a little, shifting the books in his arms as he reclined against AJ's locker, waiting for him. It felt more natural to curse in French, which he usually did so that he'd only get dirty looks from his own parents when the occasional foul word did manage to slip, and not from Arthur and Alfred as well. Not to mention, he probably found those cute, confused expressions that AJ would make when he didn't know what he was saying so appealing...
God, what was wrong with his mind? He gave his head a sharp shake, pushing his glasses back into place with a small huff. He was getting more and more like his father every day, it sometimes seemed. Hormones. He'd blame hormones. That made sense, right?
Back to top Go down
L
No other fantasy series is legit. So other vampires can suck it. And hobbits aint shit!
L

PostSubject: Re: TV Made Highschool Look Easy [Aj x Adrien]    TV Made Highschool Look Easy [Aj x Adrien]  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:14 pm

AJ rose his head from the desk, his eyes blurry when he found his teacher's eye glaring at him. His lips crossed in a cheeky grin as the bell rang, shuffling his things together in a sloppy pile before letting them slide under his arm. "Later Teach!" He said with ease, a grin crossing his lips as he slipped from the classroom into the hall as the classes filtered through the walkways. He looked around to see if he'd catch his boyfriend and pull him off with him. He couldn't see him at the moment which sucked seeing as they usually walk to their next class together.

The teen glanced down the hall to see his lovely talking to some slag from the hockey team. He let out an indignant huff before watching his boyfriend rush from the male, rolling his eyes slightly. "Oh were just friends, mememememena.." The male had a pout on his very very American face, his hands holding onto his binder to find the other leaning on his locker. Smiling slightly before pushing him aside.

Opening the locker as he put his binder and text book away into the the surprisingly organized space. Must be because at parent teacher interviews Arthur gave him a tongue lashing. And then followed to clean out his locker. Making him a 'respectable young lad' or something.

Really. AJ just didn't want to be lectured again. So he's kept it clean, for now. He looked over to his lover and sighed softly. "So, who was the slag.. I mean who was the dude you were just talking to?" The male added in a nonchalant manner. Pretending not to be bothered by it as his arm wound around those wonderful slender--

No. This was no time to be aroused, he was supposed to be cranky. Although, he did home in on one of the male's various hickies. A sly smirk crossing over his face as he leant in and pressed a kiss to it before leaning back quickly so he wouldn't get shouted at for innapropritate behaviour. His lips couldn't resist the smile that he had as he looked at his lover. He was so cute sometimes. That heart shaped curl was just ridiculously adorable.
Back to top Go down
https://chocolatestrawberry.forumotion.com
Kitten-Chan
All that is holy and innocent.
Kitten-Chan

PostSubject: Re: TV Made Highschool Look Easy [Aj x Adrien]    TV Made Highschool Look Easy [Aj x Adrien]  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:10 pm

Adrien's lips twisted into a playful pout when he was pushed aside. "What, no kiss?" He murmured, knowing full well that their silly teachers would come swooping in on them like hawks if they even tried to get within distance. It was really getting ridiculous, all he'd done that one time was peck his cheek! Stupid PDA rules. He peeked into the locker, humming in approval when he noted how clean it was. For the most part, he'd inherited a clean, organized style of living from his parents, whereas AJ had seemed to inherit Alfred's general messiness and disorganization. "You cleaned again?" He chuckled,remembering the locker's intial cleaning. His poor, messy boyfriend.

A frown settled on his lips when AJ referred to his teammate as a slag. John was most certainly not a slag! He was a very kind and respectable guy. He always offered to help and guide him through his shots when he needed it, and once he'd even carried his hockey bag for him. There was nothing wrong with him, he was just a good friend. A very nice, good friend. "He's not a slag, AJ. He's a really nice guy. He's been helping me with my trick shots, he may very well be the reason we win the next game. Don't be so jealous." he teased lovingly, leaning into the arm around his hips. "You know I only love you." He was so silly. His silly, adorable boyfriend. He loved him so much, and he suddenly really wanted to kiss him. Still, he resigned himself to waiting.

He hummed in delight at the kiss to his neck, even if it was brief. He attempted to intertwine his fingers with AJ's, to tug him along. "Come on, you'll make us late again."
Back to top Go down
L
No other fantasy series is legit. So other vampires can suck it. And hobbits aint shit!
L

PostSubject: Re: TV Made Highschool Look Easy [Aj x Adrien]    TV Made Highschool Look Easy [Aj x Adrien]  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:36 am

"Nope." The male said firmly, nodding his head. Blinking at the sound of approval coming from his side he looked over and pouted. "It wasn't that bad before. I just didn't want mum to come and spazz at me like he did last time. As you recall." Yeah. Not pretty. He didn't want to admit it was nice for his locker to be clean though. Because it was. Everything fit perfectly, and there was no hassle. god, he really was like his mom wasn't he? A pout crossed his lips momentarily before His boyfriend came to the quick defese of the other male. He let out a sigh. Yeah, right. A nice guy who probably presses up to his boyfriend when praticing said shots. His own mouth curving into a frown as he slowly released, the other's waist. Closing the locker with his free hands.

A subconcious smile crossing his lips when his boyfriend said that he was the only one he loved. Somehow. He knew that. He always knew that, not matter what happened. His eyes widened when the other slipped his hand into his. He couldn't help but smile as he laced their fingers together. "Aren't us boyfriends supposed to get jealous when our amazing lovers are hanging around more attractive men?" The male said teasingly, swinging their hands between the two of them as they walked to the classroom. Rolling his eyes. "Me making us late? Pfft. No. I don't think so." He slid into the classroom with ease taking seat at his usual desk as he pushed his fingers through his hair. His fingers having tentatively slip from his lover's as he let his eyes linger on him. It wasn't his fault his boyfriend was good looking. People from both genders would snatch him up if they could.

Like, girls were nice and all. But no one near compared to his Adrien. Which is weird right? Seeing as they were born the same day, their parents were a complicated mess. But, his eyes never strayed. Yes. He's been attracted to other men. Hugh Jackman was a hunk of freaking hotness. Who wouldn't be? But, no one compared to his Adrien. To curl in bed with him every night, it made his heart bubble and swell. It was amazing. If he didn't have to. He couldn't imagine himself with anyone else.
Back to top Go down
https://chocolatestrawberry.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TV Made Highschool Look Easy [Aj x Adrien]    TV Made Highschool Look Easy [Aj x Adrien]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TV Made Highschool Look Easy [Aj x Adrien]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chocolate Strawberry :: Roleplay :: Without Reservations-
Jump to: