Chocolate Strawberry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chocolate Strawberry

Knickers, Mate?

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lauren's recreations. IT. NEEDED. TO. BE. DONE. KIKU.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L
No other fantasy series is legit. So other vampires can suck it. And hobbits aint shit!
L

Lauren's recreations. IT. NEEDED. TO. BE. DONE. KIKU. Empty
PostSubject: Lauren's recreations. IT. NEEDED. TO. BE. DONE. KIKU.   Lauren's recreations. IT. NEEDED. TO. BE. DONE. KIKU. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:11 am

Where the characters will go when completed.

For now..

To work on them.
Back to top Go down
https://chocolatestrawberry.forumotion.com
L
No other fantasy series is legit. So other vampires can suck it. And hobbits aint shit!
L

PostSubject: Re: Lauren's recreations. IT. NEEDED. TO. BE. DONE. KIKU.   Lauren's recreations. IT. NEEDED. TO. BE. DONE. KIKU. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:31 pm

Full Name: Cain Elias Lazos

Name at birth: In 1872 he changed his name to Edgar Lazos to try to fit into the Americas better, he kept that name until 1899. When he decided to return his roots and move back to Greece, where he has been until just five years prior.

Aliases/Nicknames (if any): Ed, Eli, Cain, Lazosa, Professor Lazos, Mister Lazos.

Title(s): Professor, He's been and out of school for various bachelors of Education.

Preferred name: Cain.

Age/Date of Birth: Roughly Seven hundred years old.

Sex: Very Male

Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity: Pansexual, or just Sexual.

Race/Ethnicity: Incubus, Greek origin.

Skin Tone: Fair skin, not pale, but nothing too dastric to contrast with his black hair. Kind of, Olive.

Height: Five foot Eleven.

Build: He's.. Shapely. If that makes send. He isn't thin, but he's not overly muscular. He has broad shoulders, curved hips, muscular legs from running. He is a gym coach on his free time.

Eyes: Almond shaped, and gun metal blue.

Hair: Midnight Black, looks a little blue in certain lights. The style can vary, but he likes in a pony tail. He has bangs of sorts that are a small cluster of tendrils that hug his oval shaped face.

Clothes Style: Varies.

Tattoos, Piercings, Marks, Scars, etc.: Tongue, left ear. Piercings, He does removed his tongue piercing whilst he's at work. But at home he's more than happy to wave it about.

Appearance: Click

Religion: Demon, really. He doesn't actually have a religion he just.. Lives. That's all that he believes to matter.

Languages spoken: Fluent in Greek and English. Broken Spanish, French, German, Japanese may apply.

Past Occupation(s): Farmer, Elementary Teacher, and Stay home father.

Special Abilities/Skills: Cum at sight? /shot Just kidding, he can seduce people fairly easily and he can change particular parts of his body to suit his needs.

Citizenship: The United States, Brazil, England, France, Greece, Italy and the Dominican Republic.

Place of Birth: Greece, the city of Athens.

Now lives: In the US of A.

Lives with: Uhm. Yeah. Not sure yet.

Relationship History: Previously in many many relationships. Most of which were so the male could sate his lust. One long term, didn't end well. She couldn't withstand his.. attributes as an Incubus. Rightly so, he lied to her.

Family: Father; Alexandaros [Abe] Lazos [Click, his appearance. Not doing one for Abe.. Because.. I'm lazy. The Rest'll probably be half the amount as this too.]

Brother; William Lazos

Children: Twin Females; Aireya and Caris Lazos Mew~

Son; Nathaniel Lazos So many links.

Last edited by L on Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
L
L

PostSubject: Re: Lauren's recreations. IT. NEEDED. TO. BE. DONE. KIKU.   Lauren's recreations. IT. NEEDED. TO. BE. DONE. KIKU. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:19 am

Full Name: Quinton 'K.I.K.U' Scott

Aliases/Nicknames (if any): K.I.K.U Killing in Karyoplasmatic Ubication [Using the Karyoplasma of the cells to destroy the enemy]

Title(s): General Commander, Agent.

Age/Date of Birth: Actual birth date - Forgotten, Rebirth - June 12th.

Sex: Male

Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity: Bi-curious

Race/Ethnicity: Human - Cyborg, American.

Tattoos, Piercings, Marks, Scars, etc.: Disgustingly flawless except for the 'flesh' he removes to charge, but that blends in due to his smooth shape. And a sequence of letters hidden beneath his blonde tendrils. His body's code name K.I.K.U.

Appearance: Pre Cyborgation http://www.zerochan.net/530101
Post http://www.zerochan.net/1080728

Religion: Athiest. A man dies he's dead, and never coming back

Languages spoken: English fluent. Some French and spanish.

Weapons (if any): Due to the nature of his withdrawl from the Military his body is now devoid of weapons. He, is just a walking, talking, breathing and feeling robot.

Occupation(s): He's living off of Military pension.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities: Legally classified as a Human, with Cyborg intentions. Makes it hard for him to travel, specifically. Metal detectors. And he HATES magnets.

His Batteries are surprisingly long lasting. If he remembers to charge.

Relationship History: Married pre-war, Divorced post. She saw him as a monster after then. How her husband changed from man, to machine. She was a devout Christian. He used to be, until God had destroyed them.

Family: Memory has been deleted when he shut down the weaponry. The Militaries last hoorah.
Other Biographical Remarks: It started in the war. Quinton was one of the front line men. The best the troops had. But that wasn't enough for him. Oh no. He wanted more. He needed more. The will to fight to victory roared in his blood. So, he enlisted for project K.I.K.U. With his battle stats, he was more than enough.

It was an underground operation. The American troops had been devising it for years and years, and now they had it perfect all they needed was a willing volunteer. With a irresponsible lust for blood.

And here he was.

Quinton Scott.

Soon to be the Milatary's new plaything. A biological weapon. To an extent.
The operation was tedious. To transfer a human whole entirity to a machine built to look like one. Impossible, maybe. But it happened. Just, the partaker was changed.
Extremely. He looked nothing like his previous self. But, when asked to change his name, Quinton just couldn't. He had a wife at home. He just.. couldn't.

His body, was a weapon. In which only he was safe from. For when he did so breath the cellulous-toxins were filtered automatically. He was the perfect solider.

In the war he gassed down thousands of troops. Watching their cells discintagrate from the inside out. Naturally, his conscience soon would kick in. As the war came to a close he found himself haunted. Men, Women, Children. All dying before him as he released this Chemical. But, the issue was. He could just kill himself. It was nearly impossible. He'd thrown himself into a spike. The elastin flesh shifted around it as if it was rubber. So he asked to be discharged, it was honorable at least. But the de-weaponisation had gone wrong.

When they removed the empty toxin tanks. They also tinkered with his memory. Oh, he'd still remember the war and all. But wife? Deleted. Parents? Removed. And when they shipped him home. Well. No one believed that this new form was Quinton Scott. And He didn't believe that any of these people knew him despite a surprisingly fond feeling for the woman in which he used to call wife.

So, what happened next? He left. He went out on his own. Now he's working for the American defense agency U.N.I.T. And that is a different story, for a different time.

Last edited by L on Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : So many typos.. Oh well. It's two AM.)
Back to top Go down
L
L

PostSubject: Re: Lauren's recreations. IT. NEEDED. TO. BE. DONE. KIKU.   Lauren's recreations. IT. NEEDED. TO. BE. DONE. KIKU. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:10 am

Full Name: Alrich Reinhardt

Aliases/Nicknames (if any): Rich, Al

Title(s): Bro.

Age/Date of Birth: December Third, 1991 ;; 21

Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity: Sexual. Just, sexual.

Race/Ethnicity: Germanic-American

Tattoos, Piercings, Marks, Scars, etc.: Lower lip pierced toward the left side. Over his heart he has a line of fur elise with Angels wings over it.

Appearance: http://www.zerochan.net/744802 [Ignore the Perviness, I like the way his face is shaped.] But his body is more akin to this; http://www.zerochan.net/1039014

Religion: Agnostic ;; He believes in something else, but right now. It could matter less.

Languages spoken: German at home, English whilst he's out. He doesn't sound German on the usual scale, but it does come out now and then.

Occupation(s): Shop Clerk. Side as a musician. Music is his life.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities: Brat. He can be a down right brat when he wants to be.

Relationship History: Tried to date Dale once, turns out their better mates then boyfriends. But their friendship is still as tight as ever. [Even if he is still attracted to the hellishly sexy accent.]

Family: Father - Edmund Reinhardt
Mother - Gitta Lehrer-Reinhardt

Other Biographical Remarks: Born in Germany, moved when he was about four years old to America. At fourteen he gained American citizen ship but through the years of 7-10 he had been picked on. Quashed. Beaten up. Childish as it may be, because he was German people automatically didn't like him. He didn't even sound German. But the first time these kids heard Reinhardt they knew. It was consistant as well. They were blaming him for what happened in WW2, he thought this was the land of freedom. Not sorrow.

Right when he thought it would get worse though.. He found an output music.

And with Music. He found his soon to be best mate Dale McKarthy.

What got him through, was music. Simply music. Be it playing, listening, writing, talking or even thinking about it. It became his escape. He loved to play any instrument and now that he's graduated AND legal. He plays part time at a local cafe with his best pal. They often switch styles and intruments. They can actually improv too, he's actually been given a ukelele at one of the gigs and he spend the whole of the evenin playing on it as opposed to the piano he had brought.
Back to top Go down
L
L

PostSubject: Re: Lauren's recreations. IT. NEEDED. TO. BE. DONE. KIKU.   Lauren's recreations. IT. NEEDED. TO. BE. DONE. KIKU. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:45 am

Full Name: Terrence Dale McKarthy

Aliases/Nicknames (if any): Dale [Preffered name]

Age/Date of Birth: September 18th, 1991 ; 21

Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity: Pansexual

Race/Ethnicity: Human ; American.

Tattoos, Piercings, Marks, Scars, etc.: Lost boy, tattoo inside of his left hip bone, dancing over the waistband line.

Appearance: Emotional Refluxation.

Religion: Christian.

Languages spoken: English.

Occupation(s): Mechanic, Farmer during the good months.

Relationship History: Dated Alrich once, and a few other people. Better off friends everytime; Makes him wonder if he's actually suitable dating material. Doesn't know that Alrich is still attracted to him.

Family: Father ; Eric Terrence McKarthy [Single, Widowed.]
Mother ; Laiya Thompson-McKarthy [Died, Aged 32]
Daughters ; Annalee McKarthy [27], Serah McKarthy [15], Donna McKarthy [24]
Brother ; Derrick McKarthy [15] Serah's Twin brother.

Other Biographical Remarks: Childbirth. Complications. Six years old. Watching your mother die post giving birth to your brand new twin siblings. Derrick and Serah. They are.. The reason she died.

He held a fury for them he never knew. After the twins had been born they had to leave. They just-- It had to happen. It was too many painful memories for the whole family. They moved to Maine. They still held their accents thick through the whole way.

Serah and Derrick, the troublesome duo. little mess makers they were. If Dad wasn't chasing the kids around Annalee and Donna certainly were. Dale, couldn't care less.

He would sit there. In his room. Looking at an old photograph book of his mom. Pictures of his Father's and his mother when they got married. She was beautiful. So.. beautiful. And those kids stole her from his life.

He would yell sometimes. he would scream and cry into his pillow at night. He, he missed his mum. He missed her so much. He would get grounded consistently, his attitude his father would say. Why couldn't he just be nice to his younger siblings? Because they killed her. They KILLED his mother. Annalee and Donna tried to wear Eric's resistence down so the boy wouldn't get these ridiculous groundings. They tried, but they had to admit. They had no idea what Dale had against the two. They were just kids. Complications happen. He just wasn't old enough to understand it seemed.

Years passed. Fifteen years old he was. His siblings were about nine. He, had tried to run away. And he got far. Very far. All on his own. I suppose it's nice not to look one's own age. He found hospitality everywhere he went. But he took his phone with him. He just couldn't be around them anymore.. He couldn't. They killed his mum. His father was treating him like shit. He couldn't take it. Yet, the people he missed most.. Were the twins, how they seemed to smile at him no matter how angry he could be. They looked up to him. And he just couldn't handle it.

Then.. His phone rung. For the first time in a week. It rung. He flipped open the device..

"Big Brother.. Come home? I miss you, Daddy does too.. He's worried sick about you.. Donna and Anna have put signs up everywhere.. Serah does too. She's crying right now. Or else she'd be talking to you too. Dale.. Please come--"

He blinked when the mobile had been snatched from his siblings hands. "Who are you talking to I--

Dale?"

"Dad... I can--"

"DALE. GET YOUR ASS HOME. I've got half the town looking for you! Anna and Donna have probably driven across state by now!" The elder male's voice cracked in a sob. "I'm sorry.. I miss your mom too but that's no means to treat Serah and Derrick the way you do. Now get home. Please.."

"Right away dad.. Just let me.."

"No, I'll tell Anna to call you. You stay right where you are.."
Click.

--

He hadn't left home since then. He had made amense as well. He's been the best big brother he could be.

--

He's graduate now. Considering College, Musical degree of sorts with his best friend Alrich. A pair the two make. A great pair.
Back to top Go down
L
L

PostSubject: Re: Lauren's recreations. IT. NEEDED. TO. BE. DONE. KIKU.   Lauren's recreations. IT. NEEDED. TO. BE. DONE. KIKU. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:33 am

Cain ; Fixed

Abe, and the Kids ; Abe is hilariously Perf. So.. No, but the kids won't be there that often. Seeing as they are all grown up.

Kaoru ; I've got a better handle now. Thank you tumblr!

Kiku ; Name change is mandatory, potentially race as well. OR OH SHIT I GOT THIS.
Killing In Karyoplasmatic Ubication
[Using the Karyoplasma of cells as a weapon.] COMPLETED BRUH.

Alrich ; Quit trying to be Prussia. ;; DONE. MUSIC.

Dale ; Lets adjust you. I like the southern thing though and the flirtatiousness. : Complete

Canada ; I think I've made him more angsty now than anything else, but it's a start. And Longer hair. Wellllll.. I blame 2P! Canada..

England ; Channelled inner England, and unfortunately inner UkCan as well.

AJ ; He's not so.. obnoxious. He's more.. Heroic, like.. Smalltown heroes if you know what I mean. [ Younger Older
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lauren's recreations. IT. NEEDED. TO. BE. DONE. KIKU.   Lauren's recreations. IT. NEEDED. TO. BE. DONE. KIKU. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lauren's recreations. IT. NEEDED. TO. BE. DONE. KIKU.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chocolate Strawberry :: The Basics :: The stories and couples-
Jump to: